Thank you for your interest in opportunities to get involved with Enterprise Software Podcast. We receive numerous requests each week from companies like yours who would like to reach our audience with their messages.
While we would love to interview every partner, ISV, and publisher in the space, we simply can’t accommodate everyone with an interview portion. So we’ve created sponsorship opportunities to let our supporters receive acknowledgement during the podcast.
Enterprise Software Podcast has grown beyond our wildest dreams. What started out with two Microsoft Dynamics channel veterans, Todd McDaniel and Bob McAdam, deciding to start recording their analysis of current events in the Microsoft Dynamics space and see if anyone would be interested in hearing what they had to say has evolved over the past year and a half into a bi-monthly podcast that averages over 1,000 unique listeners per episode and over 2,200 unique website visitors per month.
Our past guests have included industry experts from Microsoft Dynamics, Sage, Acumatica, and numerous other organizations in the ecosystem. Our news coverage extends to Salesforce, Intuit, and many of the major emerging mid-market organizations.
Between the three co-hosts (Darcy Boerio joined in January, 2015 to help expand the reach beyond Dynamics), we attend and report on numerous industry events every month. In 2015, we were invited to attend both Sage Summit and Dynamics UG Summits with media credentials.
The majority of our traffic is driven by our social media presences, both individually and as a group, on LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook.
WHY ADVERTISE WITH US?
Here’s what makes us different from other advertising outlets:
- We are the only independent podcast that is specifically focused on mid-market ERP software
- While we have many end users who listen to our program, our audience is primarily made up of ERP VAR partners (who are the conduits to tens of thousands of end users)
- Podcasting is a rapidly growing medium providing you a new channel to reach your audience
- Scrolling horizontal banner on home page
- Scrolling horizontal banner on episode page
- Scrolling vertical logo on episode page
- Sponsored segment
- 15-30 second commercial
- 15 minute “vendor spotlight” episode
All sponsorship materials are subject to approval by Enterprise Software Podcast.
For more information and pricing, contact us at email@example.com.